Narrow Search

Missoula News Image Archives

2010 

St. Francis Xavier School building, originally built in 1927, was demolished in February to make way for a parking lot. Although parishioners grabbed bricks as mementos and salvagers scored more than 35,000 board feet of lumber from the project, some believed more of the building could have been salvaged.

Image credit: Photo by Cathrine L. Walters

From:

  • Story: 2010 (December 30, 2010)

Uploaded: Dec 30, 2010 | Post Comments

Image Archives: Stories: Cathrine L. Walters

  • Root of evil
  • The BoxCutters are Abe Jindrich and William Birkenbuel.
  • Photo by Cathrine L. Walters
  • May 10, 2012

© 2016 Missoula News/Independent Publishing | Powered by Foundation