St. Francis Xavier School building, originally built in 1927, was demolished in February to make way for a parking lot. Although parishioners grabbed bricks as mementos and salvagers scored more than 35,000 board feet of lumber from the project, some believed more of the building could have been salvaged.
Photo by Cathrine L. Walters
- Story: 2010 (December 30, 2010)
Uploaded: Dec 30, 2010 |