Former Left in the West contributor Montana Cowgirl recently launched her own blog — and, man, is she keeping busy with interesting content.
In the last
week two days she's ...
- Linked to a Colorado Independent story about Western Tradition Partnership, a group started by
former Montana Speaker of the House Scott Sales and connected to former Belgrade legislator Jon Sinrud.
- Weighed in on Rep. Denny Rehberg joining The Tea Party Caucus.
- Noted how supporters of the failed "Personhood Amendment" continue to grasp for silver linings.
It's good stuff, and worth bookmarking.
Some other local blog topics that have caught our interest this week:
- JC at 4&20 blackbirds started a conversation about Councilman Bob Jaffe's most recent listserv post, which hit on homelessness, serial inebriates, the city's new downtown cop and sarcasm.
- Conservative blogger Gregg Smith, one of the many enlightening writers at Electric City Weblog, is tired. His reasons — and reader reaction — may surprise you.
- Matt Singer, who knows a little bit about voter turnout issues, picks up on today's Missoulian story about Missoula County's scary-low primary turnout.